White ruffles

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Shirt Navy London
Bag &Other Stories
Jeans Monki
Shoes H&M

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

There's something about a pair of jeans and a white shirt that works. And if you want to transform this combination into a summer outfit, wear sandals and a woven bag - whether it's a leather one or the hottest accessory item of this summer (I think you all know that I'm talking about basket bags..) it gives your simple outfit instant summer vibes.

I'm currently having a few days off from work, though spending them glamorously at home as I caught the flu. But what I learned from this is that I need to take care of my body better. Well to be honest, it was more like a good reminder of things I do know but often forget. So todays to do list is to treat my body with long a long bath, a good rest and a little home spa moment. And hopefully I will soon be as good as new.

Also I'll post soon about a few new beauty products that I've been using. Stay tuned and take care of yourself !

xoxo Maria

Comments

Popular Posts