FRIDAY FIVE

just now1-061

Hello lovelies.
Apparently I'm becoming one of those people who are always a little mixed up with days. Or maybe time flies a little too quickly, as we're already in Saturday. But here's five things I've been inspired or excited about lately.

1. Somehow I'm all about pajamas lately, the kind of pajamas you can wear even when leaving the house. I guess the effortlessness of it is what I'm after. Looking chic while being comfier than ever. 

2. In addition to pajama sets, I'm looking to find a suit for the autumn. On my mind is a brown or a pinstripe suit and sneakers. An autumn uniform doesn't get any easier than that.

3. Got really inspired about the AW17 campaign by JOSEPH. Lovely photographs and definitely that mood I'll be aspiring for during the next season. 

4. Lately I've been loving a very simple color palette and the wardrobe classics. Eyeing on this shirt from totême - looks amazing with blue denim.

5. An instagram account to follow @aalexandradahlin

xoxo Maria

Pictures via Pinterest and Joseph

Comments

Popular Posts