FRIDAY FIVE

just now1-060

Can't believe it's Friday again.
Lately days seem to just fly by and soon it's almost August. I mean, didn't summer just start?

But as it is Friday, it's also time for the weekly five things inspiring me or that I'm currently crushing over.

1. Lately I've been embracing everyday products that also work as a piece of interior. Whether it's a flowering pot or a hand soap, choose wisely. As it's an easy way to make your home feel personal and detailed, without having to buy extra stuff - you need a hand soap anyway, right? 

2. We all know that the basket bag is the biggest hit of the season and I love how fresh it looks with blue denim and a white shirt. Definitely extending the trend to those cooler autumn days.

3. Living in a new flat has exposed me to the world of interior design yet again. After living in a temporary flat in Paris and then at my parents place for a year, I haven't really been able to make a place feel like my own in a little while. So nesting is definitely taking place currently. 
On the top of my wishlist: a floor lamp, flower pots and a bedside table.

4. I think I need these Marte Frisnes earrings into my life. Maybe a birthday gift from me to me - August, come already !

5. A lovely guide to East-London shopping by goop. And I'll probably end up being broke after making some home interior purchases.. 


xoxo Maria

Pictures via Pinterest, matchesfashion and Debenhams
TallennaTallenna

Comments

Popular Posts