The sunny side up

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Shirt COS
Bag APC Paris
Jeans Monki
Shoes H&M

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

On the other hand I'm all for planned wardrobes, pre-thought purchases from a carefully curated shopping list and vacations booked and planned months beforehand. You know, keeping it smart and sensible. But sometimes being spontaneous beats all that. 

Whether it's buying that shirt you're not too sure you'll ever wear but that makes you smile. Or booking flights when you're bank account is telling you to do the opposite. Because often those things end up being the best things. And I need to point out, this is not a good thing if it becomes a habit - then it's not even spontaneous at all. But what I'm trying to say, is that sometimes doing the unexpected ends up being the course of action worth taking.

In this outfit I'm actually wearing two purchases that were made spontaneously and when I was buying both of them I kept on thinking whether I'll ever end up wearing them. And suddenly when combined together, they became one of my favorite summer outfits. 

In all honesty, I'm just probably trying to justify buying flight tickets extempore. In my defense, they are tickets to go home for a few days. 
So Finland - see you in three weeks !

xoxo Maria 

Comments

Popular Posts