Postcards from Singapore
Singapore - a weird mix of humid jungle vibes and modern architecture. Local noodle bars and fancy rooftop terraces, with views worth seeing.
And somehow that combination works really well.
Here is a little list of things to do when visiting Singapore:
- Marina Bay Sands rooftop terrace
- Singapore botanical gardens
- Brunch at the Providore
- Visit the Raffles hotel for drinks or afternoon tea
- Gardens by the Bay - the light show is amazing
- Dinner at a local noodle bar - the less fancy the place, the better the food.