Comfy, always.

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Knit H&M
Bag Céline
Jeans Neuw
Shoes Gucci

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Due to my current life situation, I've been quite stressed lately. While also being excited about this new chapter in my life, there has been so much to do, so many things to sort out and just so many things happening, that I haven't had the time or the energy to share inspiration here on my blog.

Luckily I have photos to speak for themselves, inspiration will strike eventually and I'll definitely be here then to share it with you. Meanwhile I'll be updating my instagram @dejiss more regularly.

xoxo Maria

Photos by Matilda

Comments

  1. Such a great look - love such comfy outfits with details!
    xx Mirjam | www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts