Basics and a fluffy number

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Coat KappAhl
T-shirt H&M
Bag Chloé
Jeans Monki
Ankle boots &Other Stories

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Crazy days lately.

There is a huge change happening in my life really soon - can't believe that I'm moving to London next week ! And somehow between packing, work shifts, stressing about apartment hunting and all the preparations that need to be done, I feel so blessed and so excited about everything that is happening in my life right now. 

Somehow everything is exactly how it should be.

Oh, and I guess it's needless to say how much I'm crushing over my latest bag purchase. loove.


xoxo Maria

Pictures by Milla

Comments

Popular Posts