blazer game

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Blazer H&M
T-shirt H&M
Jeans Monki
Shoes Mango

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Moving date. 

I mean that is crazy. Feels just right yet really scary, but I guess you just have to do what your heart tells you to do. 

With all the packing and things going on right now, talking about my outfit feels quite irrelevant. But I think I'll just leave you with these photos and with me telling that this will probably be my spring uniform - basically I just combined all my current favorites into one outfit. And a big hurray to the roads not being slippery anymore, I can wear these patent leather beauties again without a constant danger of falling down.

And next time I'll be posting, I'll be in London.  
I mean - whaaaat ?!


xoxo Maria

Pictures by Matilda

Comments

  1. ÄÄÄÄ noi kengät on niiin... <3 Aivan ihanat. Sun kuvat rokkaa aina!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts