body (scrub) love

Photo 16-12-2017, 13.58.38
Photo 16-12-2017, 13.59.38

When you spend most of your days in a little tin box in the sky skincare becomes essential and something you can't avoid even if you're blessed with good genes. So finding the best facial creams, face masks and hand creams has become more important to me than before and I find my little skincare routines rewarding after a long day at work. 

I bought this Malin + Goetz body scrub on one of my trips to Miami and I definitely need to share this goodie with you. If you're on your feet all day like me, you know how tired and unhappy your legs and feet can be. Best way to give your legs a little thank you is this - trust me. Have a bath, light up some candles and use this peppermint body scrub. And you'll feel brand new. 


xoxo Maria
TallennaTallenna

Comments

  1. "Appreciate your push; dedicated to top-tier content, a catalyst for backlink excellence."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts