Summer outfit from Sydney


Photo 16-01-2018, 21.08.31

OUTFIT:
Sunnies RayBan
T-shirt H&M
Skirt Banana Republic X Olivia Palermo
Bag Labour & Wait
Shoes H&M

Photo 16-01-2018, 21.08.44
Photo 16-01-2018, 21.07.33
Photo 16-01-2018, 21.06.29

Looking at the rainy weather outside my window makes me feel more and more excited about the fact that I just booked tickets to Australia.

Even though it was only a few weeks ago that I was there, it feels like it was ages ago. Happy to have a few weeks off soon, as like mentioned before, it's been pretty hectic around here. And reunion with my sister is definitely something to look forward to ! Can't wait.

This has been one of my favorite outfits lately. When the temperatures allow, I wear it like this - with sandals and bare legs, when it's colder I just add tights, ankle boots and a nice big coat to keep me warm. I guess a good garments work well in all seasons.


xoxo Maria



TallennaTallenna

Comments

  1. "Thanks for your encouragement; devoted to top-notch content and strategic link building."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts