Oh those beach days.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Shirt Arket
Trousers Arket
Bag Old Faithful Shop
Sandals ATP Atelier

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

A little travel diary from Sydney.

There's just something about summer days next to the ocean. Your hair gets all messy but smiles get bigger. And even though I consider myself as a person who likes winter season, I'm quite ready for warmer climates and forgetting my coat at home. 

A little food tip for Bondi beach, Speedos Cafe was lovely. It's a perfect spot to start the day and you can find it at:

126 Ramsgate Ave, North Bondi, NSW 2026


Now I'm off to the grocery store, got the weekend off for a change as I landed back from South Africa just this morning. And ladies (and gentlemen) - it's sunny in London, so I definitely need to get out of the house. I'll be back later, with a post about my valentines day.

xoxo Maria



TallennaTallennaTallennaTallennaTallennaTallennaTallennaTallenna

Comments

  1. "Appreciate your push; crafting captivating content, a linchpin for effective link-building."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts