5 tips for autumn accessorizing
Yes, my favorite winter "colour" is probably black.
But boring? Never.
As it is the season of big knits, warm coats and endless days of choosing that favorite black sweater, here are five tips on how to accessorize your autumn wardrobe and to stay très chic even during the cold months of the year.
1. Sunglasses. Never forget to wear sunglasses. It might take a while to find the perfect pair or a brand that makes perfect sunnies for your face, but keep looking - a good pair of sunglasses is a wardrobe staple. Make sure to have at least one pair that is a little crazy and one pair you feel always confident with.
2. That piece of jewelry you always wear. Wether it's autumn or spring, a day at the office or a party, there is something really interesting about personal jewelry: wearing everyday something that you really really love. It might be an old necklace from your grandmother or a ring that you bought on your winter holiday ten years ago, or maybe you just found it and it's something new, but something that you know you'll be wearing for years.
3. Hats. They look good, but more importantly they can save a bad hair day. And how cool is a piece of clothing that can do that?!
4. Make it a bunch. If you're not a fan of big, chunky jewelry go for a bunch of dainty ones - the more the merrier. And we are not talking about throwing on tons of glitter, but for example filling up your fingers with lovely golden rings or layering your favorite necklaces when wearing a furry knit.
5. A good bag. Wether it's a simple leather bag or a show stopper, your monochrome outfit works as a simple canvas to show off your bag.