3 THINGS

Untitled

I think it's always nice to know a little more about people, so that's why I also wanted to fill out these questions, which Coco answered on her blog. I enjoyed doing this, hope you will like this post too ! Something a little different than usually on my blog, but here we go.


3 things I like

good coffee, 20's music, discussing politics


3 things I don't like

cherries, windy days, being late


3 things I did last weekend

took a nap, sang nostalgic songs in the car, work


3 things I'm good at

organizing things, remembering number combinations and birthdays, imitating Russian accent


3 things I'm not good at


patience, going to bed early, being mad for a long time


3 things I want to learn

to play the guitar really well, Italian, how to play tennis


3 things I should do

make a habit out of stretching or yoga, save more money, learn how to use lightroom


3 things I stress about

I don't really stress about stuff. Sometimes a little about money, school/work things or boys.


3 things that make me relaxed

a good workout, listening to music, sauna


3 things I talk about often

home interior, nutrition habits, personal style


3 things I like to wear

big knits, pyjama shorts, pretty lingerie


3 things I don't like to wear

tights, cardigans, maxi dresses


3 things I want to buy

a new camera lense, a velvet sofa, flight tickets


3 things I dream about

a nice home in an old apartment building, endless travel budget, being able to eat all the ice cream I want without getting fat


3 things I'm afraid of

snakes, a life with no progress, losing my loved ones


3 things I'm wishing to happen soon

moving abroad, buying a chloé bag, visiting Paris again


xoxo Maria

Comments

Popular Posts