Oh say something, say something. Something like you love me.

IMG_2546.JPG_effected

OUTFIT:
Coat 2nd hand
Shirt H&M
Jeans Tiger of Sweden
Bag Seppälä
Shoes Nike

IMG_2570.JPG_effected
IMG_2576.JPG_effected
IMG_2558.JPG_effected
IMG_2553.JPG_effected
IMG_2563.JPG_effected
IMG_2560.JPG_effected
IMG_2552.JPG_effected


Mumford & Sons - Believe


Outfit from last Friday.
I spent the whole weekend in Turku, visiting my best friend.
And oh those pretty houses. One day, I'll live in a place like this.

Asua viime perjantailta.
Olin koko ihanan viikonlopun Turussa, parasta ystävää moikkaamassa.
Ja ai että näitä kauniita taloja. Jonain päivänä asun tälläisessä talossa.

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Thank you ! I "stole" it from my mom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sut on haastettu; http://lililii.blogspot.fi/2015/04/parasta-juuri-nyt.html ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts