February favorites

Photo 01-02-2018, 10.39.24

Facial cleanser / Kiehl's
Wave spray / Ouai
Face mist / Aesop
Facial cream / fresh
Hyaluronic acid / Lumene

Photo 01-02-2018, 10.35.46

Shoes / Urban Outfitters
Trousers / Nelly.com
Knit / COS


February is here - finally a little more light and some time to breathe after a hectic January. If you follow me on instagram (@dejiss) you've probably noticed that lately I've been a little here, there and everywhere. A little too much, even though only good things. But as a result I've been sick with the flu for a few days, your body always tells you when to stop and now I need some time for me. 

About my February favorites, I love the feeling when you find a combination that you love of some old pieces of clothing you've never worn together before. This happened with my leather trousers and this beige jumper, which is from COS. Already worn it 3 times, I guess this will be my February uniform. 

Skincare wise I'm completely in love with my new facial cream, which leaves my skin so soft without being sticky or too heavy. Also finally got around buying this Kiehl's cleanser while I was waiting for a flight in the duty free shop also known as danger zone. And it works like a charm - definitely recommend it !

Now I'm off to bed, let's kick this flu with some decent sleep and a good cup of tea !

xoxo Maria 

Comments

  1. "Your encouragement sparks my commitment to creating captivating, link-worthy content."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts