Finally taking a little brake from studying, my cabin crew training has been really interesting but pretty intense so far. So a little inspiring moment was much needed and thought I'd share a few things that I'm loving right now.
1. Mustard yellow/tones of orange feel very chic right now. Eyeing on those knotted sandals from Mango, as they would look especially lovely with my white denim culottes.
2. Since moving into a new home, I've been all about interior design lately. It's a slow process, as most of my things still are packed and far away back in Finland, but a few bits and pieces here and there are coming together and this place is starting to feel like home.
3. Continuing on that home decor note, brown leather and golden details on a simple background are definitely details that I'd love in my apartment.
4. As the perks of my future job (fingers crossed I pass all the exams I still have left on my training course..) little minivacays will be a frequent things. Which means, vacay wardrobe must be on point. Currently coveting over swimwear and embroided blouses.
5. Weekend reading tip. The newest issue of the Porter magazine - so inspiring !
Pictures from Pinterest and Mango