Postcards from Golden Gate bridge

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Sometimes breathtaking feels like an understatement. This was definitely one of those times. 

During our bike ride there was several times when I had to stop, look at my surroundings and pinch myself to make sure all this was real. I guess I should do that more often than just on special occasions like when visiting your bucket list destinations. I should stop and look at my surroundings on a daily basis, notice the little things.

Cause when you stop and look around, life is pretty damn amazing.

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Golden Gate Bridge postcards This is the most beautiful bridge I've ever seen, and the view from it is breathtaking. If you're looking for a new wardrobe, come to our website where we have the greatest prices on high-quality clothing and free shipping. At our store, the kylie jenner puffer jacket is a popular jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Grateful for your support; committed to crafting content that captivates and links effortlessly."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts