skincare heroes

Untitled

Lately my skin has been a little bit unhappy. I feel like that's when I find my real skincare heroes, the ones that get me through the tough times. 

When it comes to cleansing my face the Kiehl's ultra facial cleanser has become my trusted daily companion. But when I need a little extra boost to my gentle everyday routines, I trust this natural sponge I recently bought from the skincare section at Whole Foods. It gives a nice little scrub, without being too rough. I usually use it to take of my face masks or to remove my facial cleanser.

When traveling a face mist is must and I love this one from Aesop. The product itself is great, the spraying mechanism could be a bit better, you need to hold your hand quite far for the spray to be nice and "soft".

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Just mietin tänää ruiskutellessa samaa ton Arsopin suihkeen kanssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo todella ärsyttävä kun ei käsi meinaa riittää tarpeeks pitkälle mutta iho tykkää tuotteesta :D

      Delete

  2. super male vitality allergic reaction male vitality vitamins There’s not a lot of to stress whether or not you have little penis syndrome as a result of there are Vitality Rx ways in which out of that too. All your sexual barriers can break once you begin taking this supplement. The unhappy part is that some folks have fully avoided sex in their life as a result of of their issues and they have to be empowered again. Visit here for more info Vitality RX Review is a one of the more up to date male improvement supplements available.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thankful for your backing; crafting content that captivates and elevates link success."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts