floral pajama shirt and a suede jacket

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Jacket Mango
Shirt Arket
Jeans Monki
Bag Chloé
Shoes H&M
Necklace Lucy Williams X Missoma

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Favorite shirt at the moment ? This silky floral one from Arket. 

Combining it with my go to pair of denim and a brown suede jacket, a color which makes florals suddenly seem all autumnal. Also very much temped to get the trousers that match this shirt as I'm currently having a thing for suits and uniforms. 

Now I'm off to bed, if you're following me on instagram @dejiss you know I've been all around lately. Which means lack of sleep and busy days, but luckily - good times as well. 

Good night !

xoxo Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts