Can't believe how fast these weeks are going by. I'm almost done with training, only a few more days left. Right now I'm enjoying a day off - the reality is that I'm typing this from my bed, still wearing pyjamas.
But I guess that's sometimes exactly what one needs. A proper day off, to just be and do nothing.
1. My colour crush on beige is still going strong. Combining it with light denim and shades of white, to create that easy-breezy summer look that I'm aiming for.
2. A top tip for summer activities? Go for a picnic and do it often. Whether it's just buying some strawberries and white wine for an afternoon hang out with friends or a proper three course meal enjoyed in your favorite park, go outdoors. That's what summer is all about, enjoying the sunny days with people you love.
3. On my shopping list I have mainly just home things, that's what happens when you have a new place. But in addition to that, I'm having a thing for hoarding skincare products. Do you have any recommendations for facial creams? I'm thinking of trying out Kiehl's as I've heard good things about the brand. I also need to find a good blush, so definitely needing your tips for the best products.
4. So inspired about this post by Lucy Williams. And suddenly I think I need more summer dresses in my life.
5. Last weekend I met up with Karoliina for coffee. She's that person who just has a great eye for style and she does it effortlessly. And I think you should definitely follow her on instagram @karoliinamyllykangas