The sleeve game.

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Leather jacket Mango
Shirt Faithfull the Brand
Bag Chloé
Trousers H&M
Loafers Gucci

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Weekly habits are beginning to form and one of them is definitely apartment dreaming on long walks around this beautiful city. That definitely is one of my favorite things to do and I should adapt this way of thinking into my shopping habits too - you can look, enjoy and be inspired, without buying something !

I have found myself crushing over the blue colour lately, especially in light tones that remind me of the sea and summer skies. It also seems to have a magical superpowers, as it brightens up my black basics and upgrades my dark wardrobe into spring/summer appropriate closet. I guess it will be all about summer blues this year.

xoxo Maria

Comments

Popular Posts