Trench coat weather

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Coat H&M
Shirt Arket
Jeans &Other Stories
Bag Indiska
Shoes GANNI

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The last few days London has been all rainy and full of thunderstorms. Somehow it's nice to wear jeans and longer sleeves for a few days, but definitely just for a few days.

I love the fact that these photos are from last autumn, but I could still wear every single item today. 
For me style doesn't have to be in a constant change, even though I love finding new ways to combine existing pieces, whether it's with things I've owned for a while or with something new I have just purchased. 

Happy Wednesday lovelies and follow me on instagram at @dejiss if you want more updates as I keep posting there way more than my blog.

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. I love trench coats, especially on my way to the office :) Now it's getting super exciting, as we're starting working with Pro4People.com in order to develop brand new software. Can't wait to see what the future will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thankful for your backing; committed to producing top-tier content for robust backlinks."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts