Thursday, September 5, 2013

Paris outfits, day 3.

LOCATION: SQUARE JEAN XXIII
IMG_6731.JPG_effected

OUTFIT:
Shirt BikBok
Shorts H&M
Bag Longchamp
Shoes bought from Marshall's
Necklace Zara (new!)

IMG_6693.JPG_effected
IMG_6727.JPG_effected
IMG_6694.JPG_effected
IMG_6730.JPG_effectedIMG_6724.JPG_effected
IMG_6728.JPG_effected
IMG_6735.JPG_effected
IMG_6725.JPG_effected

I have bought 5 things from Paris and I think that is going to be all that I even want to buy :) One of these five things was this statement necklace from Zara. I think it gives some extra sparkle to a casual look and I really like it :) But now I'm off to sleep ! Good night !

Pariisin reissun aikana olen ostanut 5 asiaa ja luultavasti se on kaikki mitä edes haluan ostaa :) Yksi näistä viidestä on tämä Zaran statement kaulakoru. Mun mielestä se lisää rentoon asuun vähän kimallusta ja tykkään siitä kovasti :) Mutta nyt nukkumaan ! Öitä ihanat !

xoxo Maria

4 comments :

  1. TOSI natteja kuvia!! <3
    Sun silmat oikein saihkyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, proud of you for only buying five things!! I wish i could say the same, but the US is just so full of amazing stores :( i love that you combine this necklace with something simple and casual, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welllll. I ended up buying the 6th thing today: perfect denim shorts !! But still, I'm kind of proud that I was a week in Paris and bought only 6 things :)

      And US is, well :D shopping paradise..

      And thanks !! :) :)

      xoxo

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)