Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Challenge number 2.

I got this challenge from Iina and because it's been almost a year since I've done this kind of challenge, I thought why not and decided to do it again. In this challenge I will tell you 11 things about myself and answer 11 questions Iina made. Then I'll challenge 11 bloggers (who have less than 200 followers on Google) and make 11 questions for them :)

IMG_1020_Fotor

11. Things about myself

1. Lately I've been doing a lot of sports, especially body pump. I'm just hooked with the feeling you get after surviving an exhausting workout with bigger weights than the last time.
2. My favorite flowers are peonies, hydrangeas and carnations. I could just take pictures of them all the time. Well I also get crazy about pink blossoming trees... 
3. I love turkey fillet's ! I could eat them all day everyday :D most of my friend's know this and they always laugh at me when I eat them.
4. I've had a celebrity crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt for oh so many years ! I fell in love with him when I saw him in 10 things I hate about you :D I think it was my first "grown up"-movie.. good times.
5. I really like my legs. I've always liked them even though they are not super skinny or anything.
6. I have this dream about learning korean someday.. I had this phase where I would listen a lot of korean music (well I still do sometimes), watch korean tv-series and things like that.
7. I love being up late. There is something really nice about the atmosphere when it's dark outside and almost everybody else is asleep.
8. I sometimes think what I would say in english because it just sounds better.
9. When I was little I used to take the laundry and pretend I'm a cashier while folding the clothes. 
10. My favorite fruit is watermelon. 
11. I love playing singstar :D Singing some random finnish songs or songs from the 80's is just awesome.

IMG_3510_2Fotor

1. What do you think about death penalty if you think about it ethically and morally ?
2. What kind of interior decorating do you like ?
3. If you would write a book, what kind of book would you write ?
4. How would you dress up to Oscar-gala ?
5. Where are you in your life in ten years ?
6. Your favorite movie ?
7. Mention a weird habit of yours.
8. Mention a thing you like in your character.
9. If you would win 100 000 in the lottery, what would you do with the money ?
10. You decide to go to a time machine, you end up to period with dinosaurs instead of 1920's. Of course the time machine brakes, so how do you survive among the dinosaurs ?
11. What was your dream job when you were a kid ? Is your dream becoming true ? 

1. I think it's not a man's job to decide about someones death. And if the criminal has done something extremely bad, death is easy and quick, so is there any point? And the ones who have to kill him must suffer also, I think it's wrong to make them do it.
2. I like really modern and white kind of clean look, combined with romantic and old details such as decorative photo frames etc, but not rustic. My pinterest album "dream home and decorations" says and shows it all.
3. I think I would write a random recipe-interior-lifestyle-clothing-book :D With tips to keeping your place clean, how to have healthy breakfasts, my favorite outfits, cupcake and cheesecake recipes and even some lovely poetry or texts among all of these. It would be a beautiful picture full of pictures but with texts too, because books with pictures only, gives less... I think.
4. oh wow. I would love to get a chance to dress up as nicely as the stars who get to attend Oscars. But I think I would wear something ruffled with a big puffy hem. I was able to wear something like this in our school's gala and I loved how pretty I felt in it, you can see the dress here.
Here are also my favorites from this year's Oscar gala, Amy Adam's dress is maybe the closest one to the dress I think I would wear :) 
5. Hopefully living in a beautiful apartment/house with my husband :) Working, doing sports and meeting my friends often. I also hope that even if I someday give up blogging I will never give up photography. 
6. There are too many ! But here are some of my favorites: Wimbledon, The Holiday, Fast&Furious (especially the fifth is awesome), The Host, Knight's Tale, Batman-movies, .... 
7. Singing/dancing to old songs while I'm alone at home...
8. I'm not really shy and I really like that about myself. 
9. I would buy an apartment in Turku, well I would take a loan too but at least I would have a great amount already paid ! I would also buy tickets to America and make a roadtrip there with an old cool american car which I would rent. 
10. :D welllll. Dinosaurs eat almost only veggies and stuff, so I wouldn't have to be afraid of them (in theory).. And I've been in scouts when I was younger so I do know something about surviving in the wilderness, but on a long term I think I would starve or freeze to death in the night time or something .. :D But I sure would miss many things from this life ! 
11. I wanted to be a real estate agent. I think I would still kind of like the job, but at least now I'm not planning to become one.

IMG_8965_Fotor

Questions I made:
1. Who was your favorite artist when you were little ?
2. Name your 5 favorite pieces of clothing, that you have in your closet.
3. Describe a perfect breakfast.
4. Do you have style icons ? If you do, who are they ?
5. What do you think about the quality of clothes nowadays ?
6. Name 3 of your favorite shops.
7. If you could date a celebrity, who would it be ?
8. What is your dream traveling location ?
9. Mention 5 things you like/love about yourself.
10. Describe your dream guy.
11. Name your top 3 purchases for autumn 2013.

I challenged:

- Nevaeh
- Happy Days
- Sea That Sparkles
- reetta v.
- Crossing Paths
- MondayNightFashion


Well not quite 11 blogs, but these six will do :)


xoxo Maria

No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)