Sunday, April 14, 2013

don't walk away.

IMG_1062.JPG_effected

OUTFIT:
Blazer KappAhl
Shirt H&M
Skirt GT
Ankle boots DinSko

IMG_1071.JPG_effected

After a weekend at my sisters place I'm back home. Saw some of my friends and my sisters family.
Came here quickly to post this simple outfit from today :) I have just totally fell in love with neon green and lime ! Anyways, good night lovelies !

Kotona siskon luona vietetyn viikonlopun jälkeen. Näin muutamia kavereita ja siskon perhettä ja aattelin nyt tulla vain pikaisesti postaaman tän päiväisen simppelin asun :) Oon niin ihastunut neon vihreeseen ja limeen ! Mutta, kauniita unia muruset !

xoxo Maria

2 comments :

  1. Love the neon top! These pictures are gorgeous! BTW, great blog, wanna follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! :) I don't do the "follow each other- thing" but I'll definitely check out your blog :) Thank you for your comment and I hope you'll return to my blog :)

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)