Tuesday, January 8, 2013

smoothie with a mint breeze.


Food experiments part 1. This one I found from one of my favorite blogs Sara K :) 

Ruokakokeiluja osa 1. Tämän löysin yhdestä lempiblogistani, joka on Sara K :) 

IMG_7804
IMG_7814
IMG_7791
IMG_7805
IMG_7799
IMG_7824
IMG_7832

In the kitchen I usually like to try a lot of new things. Sometimes they taste good, sometimes they don't. But that's the excitement, you don't know what you get, and that's how you get new favorites :)

Keittiössä tykkään kokeilla uusia juttua. Joskus ne maistuu hyvältä, joskus ei. Mutta sehän se jännittävyys siinä onkin, et tiedä mitä saat ja siten löydät uusia lemppareita :)

xoxo Maria

2 comments :

  1. And..? How did it turn out? I cant imagine putting cucumbre in s drink, but i do love pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, not maybe my favorite, but I was surprised that it was pretty mild.. :) But I'm still more of a berry-girl when it comes to smoothies :D

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)