Monday, October 15, 2012

Challenge.

I got this challenge from Vilma and Janni ! So let's do it. In this challenge I'll tell you 11 things about myself and answer the questions they asked me. I'll challenge the next ones and make 11 questions for them.

IMG_4541

1. I loooooooove ice cream !
2. I'm the youngest of three sisters.
3. I like cats. I like dogs too, but mostly I'm a catperson.
4. I love playing volleyball. Well I love sports overall.
5. I'm a little bit obsessed with organizing things. My room is pretty organized.
6. I have really long arms and pretty big hands.
7. My favorite flower is a peony.
8. I'm half finnish, half bulgarian.
9. My lucky number is 3
10. I like making cupcakes. And I'm pretty good at it.
11. I've visited 23 countries (If I calculated correctly:D)

IMG_0389

And here the questions Vilma and Janni asked me:

1. What's the most unforgettable place you have visited?
2. What is your weirdest habit?
3. How do you see yourself after 10 years?
4. Are you happy with your life?
5. Who is the closest and dearest person in your life? Why?
6. What is the most interesting food you have ever tasted?
7. What's your favorite season?
8. If you could live your life as different person, whose life would you choose and why?
9. What is your favorite store?
10. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
11. Would you like to live abroad now or in the future?

1. I loved California and Empire State building was amazing too!
2. Singing during walks.. :P I love the feeling when you put your headphones on an you can just sing.
3. A successful woman with a cool apartment near a gym where I go often. And hopefully married.
4. Sometimes more and sometimes less.
5. My oldest sister. She understands my crave to travel abroad.
6. I can't come up with anything. Maybe this weird bulgarian drinkfoodiething. 
7. Spring. Definitely.
8. A girl I know. I don't want to tell her name.
9. I like Zara, but it's quality has worsen. But it depends what I am looking for.
10. A round yellow plush toy, which was a big smiley face. I was also a huge fan of Barbies !
11. At least for a year or two :)

IMG_2135

1. What's your favorite color?
2. What are you good at?
3. What is your favorite TV-show?
4. How do you wish your life to be after 5 years?
5. Are you subscribing a magazine? Which one?
6. The best thing about yourself
7. What would you like to know how to do
8. What are you studying?
9. Do you like animals?
10. Do you like to do these challenges?
11. Are you waiting for christmas?

1. White and light green.
2. Photographing, I think.
3. Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. And if I want to laugh, Modern Family is awesome for that!
5. Yes. Finnish ELLE and a sports magazine Kunto+
6. I like my legs and the fact that I'm a pretty positive person.
7. I'd like to know how to play tennis and football (soccer).
8. I'm graduating from high school next spring (Finnish Lukio)
9. I do ! Especially cats and horses.
10. I don't mind doing them :) But I'm not a huge fan of them either.
11. Yes ! 


Aaaaaand because I'm lazy, I won't challenge anyone :D sorry !
Jaaaa koska olen laiska, en jaksa haastaa ketään :D sori !

4 comments :

  1. Well, maybe you can cross off a 24th country next spring :) i love those flowers too, but i keep forgetting their name haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That would be really really great ! :) And yes, those flowers are just soooo pretty !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ai ku oon laiska :D Vai se että odotan joulua ?

      Pus <3

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)