Tuesday, August 28, 2012

light pink.

summer !30
New muffintray from Indiska.
Uusi muffinssitarjotin Indiskasta.
summer !31

Few weeks ago I baked again rhubarb cupcakes ! They are just really yummy.
Here is the recipe and the previous post about rhubarb cupcakes. I truly recommend you to try these :)

Muutama viikko sitten leivoin taas näitä raparperimuffinsseja ! Ne on vaan niin hyviä.
Täältä löydät reseptin ja viime postauksen raparperimuffinsseista. Suosittelen oikeesti testaamaan näitä :)

xoxo Maria

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You :) :) I always enjoy taking pictures of them, cause they look so nice.. + they taste goooooooood :D

      Delete
  2. They are looking so sweet and delicious- I love backing so much! Maybe I try your recepy.
    Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You really should try them ! And thank you for commenting :)

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)