Saturday, April 7, 2012

sports clothing.

IMG_4423

New sports clothing :) I bought these pants for biking last week. And I really really like them ! Today I went biking first time this spring, it was super nice.
Waiting for the warmer weather though. My ears just froze, cause I forgot to take a hat !

Uutta urheiluvaatetta :) Ostin nää pyöräilyhousut viime viikolla. Ja tykkään tosi paljon ! menin tänään ekaa kertaa tänä keväänä pyöräilemään ja oli erittäin jees.
Tosin lämpösiä kelejä odotellessa, korvat jääty hiukan ilman pipoa!

Asukuvat35
Biking pants Craft, top H&M.
Pyöräilyhousut Craft, urheilutoppi H&M.


xoxo Maria

12 comments :

  1. Nice, I need that trousers too :)
    http://rockingpowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have been happy with them after I tried them :) So I think they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think so too! They are awesomeeeeeeee!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good info, thank you towards the writer. It's incomprehensive in my experience right now, however in common, the actual effectiveness as well as importance is actually mind-boggling. Many thanks once again as well as best of luck!

    Best store for workout clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. have enjoyed I reaing your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I dam appreciating your effort. You can visit my website Sports clothing



    ReplyDelete
  6. have enjoyed I reaing your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I dam appreciating your effort. You can visit my website Sports clothing



    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good article to inform us about sports clothing. It is too wonderful post.


    Eight K is a best company

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful sports clothing here! I like this post and its really new sporting style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our OFC Official Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/OFCSHOPCOM

    Our OFC Official Facebook Account - https://www.facebook.com/ofcshop?ref=hl

    And our Official OFC Account - http://buff.ly/1o6bLS0

    CHECK IT OUT!

    FOLLOW, LIKE AND CHECK IT OUT THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post can be perfectly great to show the way that women can buy the good sporting clothes from an amazing and attractive collection.


    skiing and snowboarding clothing

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)