Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My favorite blogs.

So here are my favorite blogs:

number 1.


Wonderful pictures, pretty outfits and a lovely sense of fashion. My all time favorite and one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own. I just love this blog ! :)


Number 2.

Pandora

Also wonderful pictures, really inspiring posts and pretty blogger. I love how she poses in pictures and her interesting style.


Number 3.

Kalastajan vaimo

More "realistic" blogger. Writes in finnish and dresses more grown up. But I love her style and her home decorations. Makes ordinary things seem very pretty.



These three are the best in my opinion, but I want to mention these blogs that I like to read also:

kaikki mitä rakastin

Sara K



<3 M


ps. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)