Sunday, February 12, 2012

jacket and new earrings.


OUTFIT:
Jacket GT
Earrings Glitter
Bracelets from Egypt and France.









 I am enjoying winter days even though it's cold. It's snowing and I have had many long walks. Lovely I'd say. My writing inspiration is totally lost, so sorry about the posts with almost only photos! 
Comment people and also the like-button is back! :) 

<3 M

ps. gossip girls newest episodes are awesome! Blair is so pretty :) haha.


matching bracelets with my pillows :D

clothes.

3 comments :

  1. P.S. Rogier ja ma kaytiin kattomassa se Sleep No More missa ne kavi myos Gossip Girlissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! billige swarovski Ohrringe

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)