Monday, February 6, 2012

golden skirt.


OUTFIT:
Skirt Vero Moda
Jacket United Colors of Benetton
Top GT
Bracelet Mango
Ankle Boots Ellos



New fragrance I bought from the airport! DKNY be delicious. love it!

New bracelet from Egypt.


After landing back to Finland I've been super busy. A volleyball tournament, history test, meeting new people, doing chores like unpacking my luggage and 4 hours of sleep made me super tired but happy ! 
I managed to put this post together and even to take pictures of these few new things I bought :) 
New term in school, a fresh start... but my energy is gone.. well, I'll need a good night sleep and then I'm in the game again!

loving the winter here... cold but SUPER beautiful! I'll try to make some pictures for you! :) 

Love, M

2 comments :

  1. Welcome back! :)
    Ihana asu; jag tycker!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hih kiitti! :) ja laitoit ton upeus kuvan profiilikuvaks tännekki! <3

      Delete

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)