Thursday, January 5, 2012

in love again.

Every year starts with promises like getting more things done, losing some weight, exercising  more or just something like that. 
Every year I have also made some promises. I think it gives me motivation. At least, for a while.

There is something about autumn that I don't really like. It's depressing, cold and all your energy is suddenly gone. So somehow New Year brings the energy back.  



Let me quote Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy:

Meredith: People are really romantic about the beginnings of things. Fresh start. Clean slate. A world of possibility. But no matter what adventure you're embarking on, you're still you. You bring you into every new beginning in your life, so how different can it possibly be.

I think there is something really wise in this. Cause I'd rather try to find me, not the super energetic me or the depressed tired me, but the me that can do the things she loves with the people she loves.  The real me. Not the version of me that I think would be somehow better.

So maybe that is my New Years resolution. To try to find me and enjoy being me. I recommend you do the same.


love you!


ps. check out my facebook page!  

pps. I fell in love with these photos I found! 


Photographed by David Sims, Vogue.com  Models: Arizona Muse and Jeremy Irvine

No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)