Thursday, February 9, 2012

dreaming spring flower dreams.

20 degrees below zero. And my mind switches the spring mood on.
Interesting, but oh well.
Enjoy.

The Cherry Blossom Girl
weheartit.com
weheartit.com


Coral.
Smile.
Pink.
Sunny days,
Dance.
Dress.
Blushing.
Flowers.
Parfume.
Crush.
Inspiration.
Music.
Love.
Ice-cream.
Biking.
Warm summer wind.



This is what I do.
As soon as christmas is over, I star to dream about fluffy dresser, pink flowers, spring colors and warm weather. There is something that I really love about waiting even tough it's sometimes super stressing and annoying. When there is something to look forward you have motivation to live the "boring" part of your days.
Though sometimes the "boring" part is actually the best part.

google

I enjoy pretty things in life. 
I want them around me. 
I want them to be part of me.
I want to save them in my memories.
I live for pretty things.
I live for happiness.

weheartit.com


google

A dream.
I dream of a vacation in Paris.
Last summer Paris took my breath away during my few hour visit there.
I really want back there.
So I dream.
I dream about macarons, pretty streets in paris, sunshine, little boutiques and cafés.
And I hope my wish will come true.

google



Kuvissa kukkaistyttönä Edita Vilkeviciute, valokuvaajana Camilla Åkrans; Industrie #2 syksy/talvi 2010.

weheartit.com
Things I crave for next spring:
~ Something with lace: tops, shorts, dress....
~ blouses with airy material
~ Lovely dresses
~ New parfume
~ simple golden necklace
~ coral colored clothes
~ new bikini

weheartit.com
weheartit.com
weheartit.com
weheartit.com


LET THE SPRING BEGIN.


No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment ! kiitos kommentistasi ! :)